top of page


We always try to give you the best services possible but there may be times when you feel that this has not happened.  Our complaints system meets national criteria but can not deal with matters of legal liability or compensation. It’s purpose is to allow you to give us the opportunity to look into, and if necessary correct, any problems that have arisen or mistakes that have been made. In this way we hope to ensure that our services to you are of the highest standard.


How to Complain:

Let us know as soon as possible. This will allow us to establish what has happened more easily. 

Written complaints should be addressed to Sarah Fuller the Manager at our Chepstow address. 

Be as specific as possible about your complaint.

(If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we will need that person’s written consent first)


We will:

  • Deal with you in a polite and understanding manner.

  • Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receipt.

  • Investigate your complaint and respond within 10 working days of receipt.

(In exceptional cases, it may not be possible for us to meet the above time-scales, but we will keep you fully informed if this is the case).

  • Offer you an explanation.

  • Arrange a meeting with a senior member of staff or Doctor to allow you the opportunity to discuss the problem, where this is constructive.

  • Ensure that you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.

  • Identify what action we need to take, if any, to prevent the problem re-occurring.


Our Hope:

We hope that if you have a problem, you will use this Practice Complaints Procedure, which we believe will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong. We hope that you will feel that the matter has been constructively resolved, and you are left satisfied.


However, if this is not the case, or you feel that you can not raise your complaint directly with the Practice, or you wish to use an advocacy service instead, then you should contact either the NHS organization or the independent complaint body for your area. You also have a right to complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.

To make a complaint please email

bottom of page